Two things happened this past
week month. First off, Kaitlin unknowingly submitted herself to my evil plan to coax her into mod-ship. I in turn realized how badly I needed more help: There were entire threads that were off-topic! Well, at least 3 pages were off-topic. Still!Of course maybe it’s just that Jan and I weren’t pulling our weight….
The other thing that occurred was me doing a HUGE screwup. I split a thread and I had left a spam message checked so that spam message ended up being the thread starter. I then tried to delete said message but inadvertently deleted the whole thread. I then spent the next hour copying and pasting and finally going into the database itself and changing the timestamps on the posts so the thread made sense.
And that’s all for now! Will make another update later.